Thursday, March 10, 2011

On Your Birthday



Each year, today is the day I do highlight in my planner and keep it updated in my mobile phone. It is a special day for me.

On this meaningful day, I would like to express "Happy Special Birthday for My Beloved Hubby". Throughout this almost six years, each year's celebration really means for me. Definitely, it is another more wonderful days being with you.

Izz and Fekhri wish you too. They say "Epi Bithday U Yu, Baba" ... most likely this is dedicated by Izz (look at the sentence ya).

Our prayers are always with you. May you have successful life, happy days, bright smile, good health and sound iman.
We love you so much, baba!

In fact, I wish to paste many more memorable pics here, but as usual, I prefer moderate one. Exclusive version is in my privatized blog, of course.

1 comment: